MilSpouse Friday Fill-in

Friday, June 24, 2011


1. Are you a different person than you were five years ago? 
No, not really. I think I am still the same person.
2. If you could go on Amazing Race, who would you take with you as your partner and why? 
Ah, I love the Amazing Race. I would bring my husband, of course. We are partners in crime!
3. Does Facebook or Twitter actually bring more stress or good in to your life? 
A little bit of both hahaha.  Facebook get annoying sometimes and I don't have a twitter account.
4. June is National Soul Food Month- what’s your soul food? 
Chicken tamales!...YUMMMM....
5.  If you could live in any other era than the current, which one would it be & why?
The 50's of course! Everything about it, I LOVE! From the style to the music... love it ALL! 

1 comments:

Reccewife said...

ooOOOoo, 50's! Me too! I love the look of that decade!

Post a Comment

Blog contents © Anchored To Saving 2010. Blogger Theme by Nymphont.